Returns & Delivery
- Engage readers with these high-interest topics about ancient mythical leaders.
- Leveled content suitable for differentiated learning.
- Supports cross-curricular standards, including Common Core, STEM, NCSS.
- Helps enhance classroom instruction and leisure reading.
- Hits CCSS standards in visual literacy.
- Packed with photos, diagrams, charts, and infographics.
Satisfaction Guarantee You may return any of the items purchased from the World Book Bookstore for a full refund within fifteen (15) days of receipt of your order. Packaging Guidelines Please adhere to the following guidelines when packaging your items for return to World Book:Return Shipping Address Generation-Z.gr (Chondrogiannis Athan.- Koutsonas Athan. O.E.) Attn: Returns Mykalis 7 str. Marousi, Attica 15124
- Items should be returned in their original boxes, in new condition, and with the original packing materials.
- Indicate the reason for return on a copy of the packing slip and include it in with the returned items(s) to ensure proper credit to your credit card. If you do not have a copy of your packing slip, please indicate your order number and the reason for return on a seperate piece of paper and include it in with the returned item(s).
Return Shipping Method World Book recommends you use xxx courier or Insure Parcel Post for your return shipment. Return Shipping Costs If the return of your item(s) is a result of our error, World Book will arrange and pay for return shipping charges. Please call Customer Service at 2103009681 to report a return of product due to our error and to receive special shipping instructions. The shipping charges for all other returns shall be paid for by the customer. Credits/Refunds Your return will be refunded to your credit card upon receipt of your returned item(s). Please keep a copy of your original order or order number until proper credit has been applied to your credit card in the event it is needed for tracing purposes. Once we have processed your returned item(s) and refunded your credit card, we will notify you via e-mail. If you have any remaining questions regarding returns, please call 2103009681 to speak with Customer Service.
With vibrant imagery, World Book's Explore the Solar System 10-volume STEM-correlated set takes readers on a guided tour of our solar system. Take a close look at our planetary neighbors and discover their chemical compositions, atmospheres, moons, and other characteristics. Other topics include the development of telescopes and space probes and the history of space exploration. Books in Series
- Earth and Earth’s Moon
- Galaxies and the Universe
- Human Space Exploration
- Jupiter and the Asteroids
- Mercury and Venus
- Neptune, Comets, and Dwarf Planets
- Saturn and Uranus
- The Sun and Other Stars
- Telescopes and Space Probes
Every day, people perform chores, jobs, or other tasks to learn, make money, or improve their lives. Animals can be thought of as performing jobs and tasks, too, but they do them to survive and reproduce. Animals at Work is an informative way to look at the lives of animals, particularly at a time when the hard work of survival is becoming even harder because of habitat destruction and climate change. If animals are to thrive alongside us, it’s important for students to see the parallels between animals’ lives and their own and to understand how tough it is for many animals to make their way in the world surrounded by humans. Books in Series
- Animals Attacking
- Animals Caring for Their Young
- Animals Communicating
- Animals Defending Themselves
- Animals Depending on Other Animals
- Animals Finding Food
- Animals Finding Mates
- Animals Living Alongside People
- Animals Living in Groups
- Animals Making Homes
- Animals Migrating
- Animals Surviving in Extreme Environments
Expand your collection of the most popular sets from Bolt 1, 2, 3 and introduce new topics to the collection. From huge long necks to flying reptiles, prehistoric animals were amazing. Compare their features, and see which ones were the strongest, fastest, and hungriest! Books in Series
- Armored Dinosaurs
- Duck-Billed Dinosaurs
- Flying Reptiles
- Horned Dinosaurs
- Long-Necked Dinosaurs
- Two-Legged, Meat-Eating Dinosaurs
From the driest deserts to the steamiest rain forests, animals everywhere have found inventive ways to survive and flourish. World Book’s Animals and Their Habitats series gives students in grades 5 to 8 an inspired mix of maps, fun facts, photos, diagrams, and illustrations to aid in their study of biology, geography, zoology, and ecology.
Don't bark up the wrong tree when choosing a dog. Younger readers can learn all about their favorite furry friends before bringing one home with Bolt’s Doggie Data set. From how much dogs eat to how much they bark, Doggie Data lets you explore which breed is best for you. The books in the BOLT 2 series feature high-interest topics that students with a 3rd through 5th grade primary reading level will return to again and again. Each six-volume set focuses on a particular topic, such as popular dog breeds, mythology, sports, robots and more! The easy-to-read infographics make complex STEM subjects easy to understand. Packed with dynamic photos, charts, diagrams, fun facts, and infographics, these high-interest books are designed for young readers and feature stories that will have them return to again and again. Books in Series
- German Shepherds
- Labrador Retrievers
World Book's series Famous Myths and Legends of the World collects many famous stories from around the world. The stories are written in a creative way to approximate the artistry of the originals and are accompanied by colorful paintings and photographs. By providing background information on the cultures from which these stories come, the books in the series help children understand the geography, religious practices, moral codes, and important symbols of the cultures. Each volume from the 12 book set includes phonetic pronunciations and a pronunciation guide, a list of some of the culture’s gods and other legendary and mythical figures, and a glossary of special terms. Books in Series
- Myths and Legends of Africa
- Myths and Legends of Ancient Britain and Ireland
- Myths and Legends of Ancient Egypt
- Myths and Legends of Ancient Greece
- Myths and Legends of Ancient Rome
- Myths and Legends of Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Islands
- Myths and Legends of Central and South America
- Myths and Legends of China
- Myths and Legends of North America: Canada and Northern United States
- Myths and Legends of North America: Southwestern United States and Mexico
- Myths and Legends of Scandinavia
- Myths and Legends of South Asia and Southeast Asia
Building Blocks of Mathematics is a fun series of mathematics books from World Book! Quirky characters drawn in comic-book style introduce basic mathematics concepts in this six-volume series of books. Story problems help students with a primary reading level of 3 through 5 develop a fundamental understanding of mathematical operations and teach them techniques for solving real-life math problems. Designed in collaboration with elementary mathematics education experts, this series is appropriate for kids who are just beginning to learn math concepts, as well as older readers who can benefit from review and reinforcement.
World Book's Anti-Bullying Basics set aims to combat bullying from all perspectives: those bullied, those doing the bullying, and the adults trying to intervene. Each volume focuses on a different form of bullying, answers common questions about bullying, and offers practical advice on dealing with bullies. Books in Series
- Bullied by Boys
- Bullied by Friends
- Bullied by Girls
- Bullied by Groups
- Bullied in Cyberspace
- Bullied to Belong
Would you believe even rats are affected by climate change? Earth's Changing Climate debunks misconceptions about the causes and effects of climate change by providing fact-based, current evidence. Each title takes a deep look into the impact climate change has on our planet today, and into scientific predictions about its future impact. Books in Series
- Biomes and Climate Change
- Food, Water, and Climate Change
- Living with Climate Change
- Natural Cycles and Climate Change
- Oceans and Climate Change
- Understanding Climate Change
- Weather and Climate Change
- Wildlife and Climate Change